Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
IJISEM Journals likes to make the article submission is more user-friendly and effective citation metrics compliance.
- Kindly prepare your article, focusing on current trends and topics.
- Combine with more co-authors (especially from overseas) will increase your article quality and visibility.
- Preference is given to original, empirical research articles rather than conceptual or case studies.
- Article(s) should be submitted in an electronic format MS word (version 2003 and above) in A4, Times New Roman (Use Bamini font for Tamil articles), Font size: 12, the Line spacing of 1.5, and margin 1 inch for all sides.
- The title of the article must be short and meaningful.
- Place biographical information (name, professional title in lower case, employer(s), city, and state) below the article title.
- If the authors are from several institutions, furnish details for all authors.
- At the bottom, insert the full postal address (including designation, phone, email) of the corresponding author.
- With the exception of page numbers, you need not include headers or footers.
- In general, the article should depict an abstract of 200-250 words with a minimum of six keywords.
- Abstract followed by Introduction, Review of Literature, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, Research gap & Conclusion. The text should not exceed 5000 words.
- Inline references must be used, and references given are using MLA style manager.
- Pre-check the plagiarism level and ensure it must be below 10%.
- All tables, figures, and equations must be appropriately numbered.
- Pictures and diagrams must be original in nature and send the files in .jpeg for .tif format.
- All figures, tables and illustrations should be placed at the appropriate points along with the text, rather than at the end.
- Wherever available, URLs for the references and biographical statements have been provided.
- For article retraction, article withdrawal, and other policies, visit our website for further details
- Authors use our submission link available on the Journal website and register your new account.
- Existing account holders use the Login button.
- Use username and password to login to your account.
- Submit metadata of your article such as Title, Author details, abstract and references as the first step.
- Upload your full article by using the upload menu.
- After the successful submission, the authors get an automatic confirmation mail from IJISEM.
- By using your username and password, you can track the status of your article and follow the reviewer instructions and comments in IJISEM Website.
- If you want to join as a reviewer, you can use the option: ‘request the reviewer role’.
- To view the model article, visit archives in issues menu in our website.
- To know the quick status of your article, use the Article Status menu in our website.
- For further details or subscription/Print copy requirement contact Journal office mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
- For your feedback and complaints, use our complaints portal in the contact menu.
- Article Acceptance Letter with volume and issue in which article published will be issued only after the completion of ‘Article Selection Procedure’ and information sent to the Corresponding Author mail ID.
- Volume and issue in which article published will be informed to Corresponding Author mail ID.
- Journal orders and subscriptions made by authors will never bind us to publish their articles.
- The article selection procedure is purely on quality and merit basis.
- For the publication article, the Editor’s decision is final.
- Regarding the article publication, there is no recommendation or communication is allowed.
- As per (CC BY-SA 4.0), authors retain copyright, and they are allowed to deposit their published articles in their institutional repositories and any other indexing and repository services they trust.
- Share your published article with your friends, colleagues, and academicians available in online and social media. It will increase your online presence. This will leads to get more citations for your articles.
- If authors need any assistance to deposit their article IJISEM Journal team will ready to help. Send your requirements to email@example.com.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
ISSN : 2583 – 7117